Visual Basic 2005 - Code Access Security
This online training course provides information on how Visual Basic 2005 code interacts with the .NET code access features, how to create and modify code access security policies, and the differences between evidence-based and role-based security.
This lesson is part of our Visual Basic 2005 online training series which contains 8 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Define the fundamentals of mobile code access issues
- Describe access code security issues
- Describe managed code issues
- Explain how "evidence" works in code security
- Describe how to design custom controls in Visual Basic 2005
- Describe how inheritance simplifies design in Visual Basic 2005
- Define how to create and work with delegates and events together
- Explain how an administrator can create a permission set
- Explain how to use a permission set to enforce a security policy
- Describe how to write code that can be safely run in multiple locations
- Describe how to write code that can interact with varying security policies
- Custom forms
- Code permissions
- Enforcing security
- Writing mobile code
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Visual Basic 2005.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.