Visual Basic 2005 - Asynchronous Execution
This online training course provides information on how Visual Basic 2005 works with threads and thread pooling, how to perform synchronous and asynchronous task execution using threads, how to marshal (pass) data across threads, and how to synchronize data across threads.
This lesson is part of our Visual Basic 2005 online training series which contains 8 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Explain the benefits of threading in .NET
- Define thread classes and thread pool classes in .NET
- Describe threading methods in .NET
- Describe how data are marshaled across threads in Visual Basic 2005
- Explain how threads are pooled in Visual Basic 2005
- Describe how to create and work with delegates and events together
- Explain synchronous and asynchronous execution in Visual Basic 2005
- Thread benefits, classes and methods
- Thread data movement and pooling
- Thread execution and synchronization
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Visual Basic 2005.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.