Visual InterDev 6 - Management and Design
This online training course introduces the management of work and the design of user interfaces for web sites.
This lesson is part of our Visual InterDev 6 online training series which contains 30 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Use the link view for site management
- Repair links
- Design sites with future enhancements in mind
- Design a web site effectively
- Use the site designer for web site management
- Create effective site navigation and layout
- Introducing the Link View
- Using the Link View
- Managing Time and Effort
- Effective User Interface Design
- Using the Site Designer
- Designing Site Navigation
- Effective Layout and Forms
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Visual InterDev 6.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.