Visual InterDev 6 - Using HTML
This online training course presents the visual Web development environment. This course shows how to insert, position, and set properties for HTML elements and script objects using InterDev's editing and outline tools, including the Cascading Style Sheets editor. It also introduces the scripting statement completion feature.
This lesson is part of our Visual InterDev 6 online training series which contains 30 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Add controls, text and HTML objects to a Web page
- Format, position and set properties for text and HTML objects
- Use the Design view, Source view and Quick View interfaces
- Use the Document Outline and Script Outline windows
- Add tabs to the Toolbox and save code scraps
- Insert bookmarks (anchors) and other hyperlinks
- Explain the difference between inline and absolute positioning
- Group objects into DIV and SPAN container elements
- Add style sheets to an HTML page using the CSS editor
- InterDev's Development Environment
- Adding Controls and Objects
- Working with Code and Script
- Using Design View
- Linking and Positioning HTML Elements
- Using Style Sheets
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Visual InterDev 6.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.