Visual InterDev 6 - Learning the Basics
This online training course introduces users to the Visual InterDev interface and application creation. At the end of this course, users will create a new Web project and add HTML pages.
This lesson is part of our Visual InterDev 6 online training series which contains 30 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Use the Visual InterDev views and controls
- Explain how Visual InterDev interacts with databases
- Describe Visual InterDev's client and server directory structures
- Create a simple Web application using Visual InterDev
- Introduction to Visual InterDev
- Visual InterDev Views and Controls
- Other Visual InterDev Components
- Using Visual InterDev with Databases
- Creating an Application
- Viewing InterDev Results
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Visual InterDev 6.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.