Sun Java 2 Developer SCJD CX-310-252A/CX-310-027 - Exam Resources
This online training course explains the essay exam component of the Java 2 Developer certification and provides background information about key programming concepts
This lesson is part of our Sun Java 2 Developer SCJD CX-310-252A/CX-310-027 online training series which contains 10 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Construct successful answers for the essay exam component (CX-310-27) of the Sun Certified Developer for the Java 2 Platform certification
- Explain the basics of the Unified Modeling Language
- Explain the documentation standards that apply to software projects
- Explain and follow Java source code conventions
- Understanding the essay exam
- Sample essay exam
- Unified Modeling Language
- Documentation conventions
- Code conventions
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Sun Java 2 Developer SCJD CX-310-252A/CX-310-027.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.