SQL Server 2000 Database Design MCSE 70-229 - Database Objects
This online training course shows users how to create and alter tables, define data types, and ensure integrity by implementing constraints.
This lesson is part of our SQL Server 2000 Database Design MCSE 70-229 online training series which contains 21 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Create and alter database objects
- Create and alter tables
- Design and create constraints
- Alter database objects to support replication
- Creating and altering database objects
- Tables and data types
- Creating tables
- Modifying and deleting tables
- System-supplied data types
- User-defined data types
- Designing attribute integrity
- Cascading referential integrity/disabling constraints
- Replication and data types
- Generating column values
- Creating DEFAULT and RULE objects
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using SQL Server 2000 Database Design MCSE 70-229.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.