SharePoint 2007 - Managing Records and Web Content
This online training course provides an overview of tools used for records management and Web content management in SharePoint 2007.
This lesson is part of our SharePoint 2007 online training series which contains 14 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Implement a records center in SharePoint 2007
- Discuss content types, document libraries, and record routing
- Use publishing templates and control fields to create a publishing site
- Modify master pages and page layouts
- The Records Center
- Web Content Manager
- Site Content
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using SharePoint 2007.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.