Server 2003 Security Admin MCSA/MCSE 70-299 - Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Security Policies
This online training course provides an introduction to implementing, managing, and troubleshooting security policies.
This lesson is part of our Server 2003 Security Admin MCSA/MCSE 70-299 online training series which contains 11 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Develop a network security structure
- Use Active Directory Group Policy Objects, scripting, and command-line tools to apply security templates
- Configure auditing and logging based on computer roles
- Configure security templates
- Planning security
- Configuring security mechanisms
- Planning and deploying security templates
- Configuring security based on server roles
- Configuring security based on client roles
- Auditing and logging
- Troubleshooting security policy inheritance
- Troubleshooting security template problems
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Server 2003 Security Admin MCSA/MCSE 70-299.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.