CompTIA Security+ SY0-101 - Cryptography
This online training course provides an overview of cryptography basics, symmetric and asymmetric key cryptography, and digital certificates. Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), trust models, and key management are also covered.
This lesson is part of our CompTIA Security+ SY0-101 online training series which contains 24 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Differentiate between symmetric and asymmetric key cryptography
- Explain the attributes and capabilities of digital certificates
- Identify the basic components of the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- List the various phases of the certificate lifecycle and the associated key management functions
- Concepts of using cryptography
- Cryptography basics
- Encryption, decryption, and the cryptosystem
- Symmetric key cryptography
- Asymmetric key cryptography
- Message authentication
- Digital certificates
- PKI components
- Trust models and key management
- Key management and certificate lifecycle
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using CompTIA Security+ SY0-101.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.