SAS - Using SAS
This online training course discusses the basic statements used when coding SAS programs and explains how to use the SAS log to troubleshoot coding errors. It also presents the different modes for executing SAS.
This lesson is part of our SAS online training series which contains 39 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Code basic DATA and PROC steps in a SAS program
- Interpret a basic SAS log
- Select a mode for executing SAS
- Use Display Manager mode to write and submit a SAS program
- Save and access SAS programs in Display Manager
- Using SAS Statements
- Analyzing SAS Logs
- Executing the SAS System
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using SAS.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.