QuickBooks - The First Time in QuickBooks
This online training course explains how to get started with QuickBooks and how to begin the EasyStep Interview process. QuickBooks is a registered trademark or registered service mark of Intuit Inc., or one of its subsidiaries, in the United States and other countries.
This lesson is part of our QuickBooks online training series which contains 30 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Start QuickBooks for the first time
- Describe the periodic activities that QuickBooks will help users perform
- Begin the EasyStep Interview that QuickBooks uses to find out about a company
- Enter basic company information that QuickBooks needs
- Set up the standard list of accounts that QuickBooks provides
- Using QuickBooks for the First Time
- Preparing Information for QuickBooks
- Beginning the Interview
- Entering Basic Company Information
- Entering Accounts and Inventory
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using QuickBooks.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.