Project Management - Ensuring Your Own Effectiveness
This online training course gives tips on how to be a more effective project manager.
This lesson is part of our Project Management online training series which contains 22 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Develop a list of personal values and rank them by priority
- Distinguish between effectiveness and efficiency and explain why each is important
- Use a prioritized list of values to define life goals
- Understand how the 80/20 Principle applies to personal effectiveness
- List guidelines for speaking and writing effectively
- List the requirements for project management certification
- The values approach
- Life planning
- Time management guidelines
- Speaking and writing skills
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Project Management.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.