PowerPoint 2007 - SmartArt Graphics
This online training course provides information on creating and manipulating SmartArt graphics.
This lesson is part of our PowerPoint 2007 online training series which contains 19 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Create a SmartArt graphic
- Modify a SmartArt graphic
- Modify shapes within a SmartArt graphic
- Create a SmartArt Organization Chart
- Inserting SmartArt graphics
- Modifying SmartArt graphics
- Modifying shapes within a SmartArt graphic
- Creating SmartArt organizational charts
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using PowerPoint 2007.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.