PowerPoint 2007 - Clip Art, Pictures, and WordArt
This online training course provides information on working with pictures and WordArt text in a PowerPoint 2007 presentation. It covers how to search for and insert pictures, and how to resize and add effects to them. It also covers how to format and insert WordArt text.
This lesson is part of our PowerPoint 2007 online training series which contains 19 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Search for and insert clip art from PowerPoint 2007 and Microsoft Office Online
- Insert and replace a picture
- Apply a Quick Style, shape, border, and effect to a picture
- Resize, crop, and rotate a picture
- Insert and remove WordArt text
- Apply styles and formatting to WordArt text
- Adding Clip Art
- Accessing Clip Art on the Web
- Adding pictures
- Changing picture attributes
- Modifying picture size
- Creating WordArt text
- Formatting WordArt text
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using PowerPoint 2007.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.