Photoshop CS4 - Using Adobe Bridge
This online training course explains the use of Adobe Bridge in relation to the other CS4 applications and Adobe Photoshop. Bridge is a central hub that you can use to locate, organize, and browse the documents you need to create print, Web, video, and audio content.
This lesson is part of our Photoshop CS4 online training series which contains 21 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Navigate Adobe Bridge
- Create and work with folders in Adobe Bridge
- Create and locate metadata
- Add keywords to images
- Use Bridge to create a Web gallery
- Build a PDF contact sheet
- Working with Adobe Bridge
- Using Folders
- Creating Metadata and Keywords
- Finding Files
- Creating a Web Photo Gallery
- Creating a PDF Contact Sheet
- Changing the Adobe Bridge View
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Photoshop CS4.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.