Photoshop CS4 - Exploring the Workspace
This online training course familiarizes you with the features of Adobe Photoshop CS4 that allow you to customize the workspace as you see fit.
This lesson is part of our Photoshop CS4 online training series which contains 21 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify common tools on the Tools panel
- Zoom in and out of a document with the Zoom tool
- Rotate the image view of a document with the Rotate View tool
- Distinguish the differences between three available screen modes
- Access panels in the panel docking area with the Basic workspace
- Save a custom workspace
- Exploring the Tools Panel
- Navigating the Image Area
- Using Tabbed Windows and Screen Modes
- Using Panels
- Expanding and Customizing Panels
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Photoshop CS4.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.