Photoshop 7 - Layers
This online training course shows users how to use Photoshop 7 to create, move, manipulate, lock, and organize layers. It also covers how to change the opacity of and erase layers, as well as apply and manage layer styles.
This lesson is part of our Photoshop 7 online training series which contains 44 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Combine images together
- Define layers in Photoshop 7
- Lock and organize layers
- Edit layers
- Use blend modes and opacity
- Create layer styles
- Combining images
- Pasting within a selection and resizing
- Using the Layer palette
- Moving and manipulating layers
- Locking and organizing layers
- Layer opacity and erasing
- Using blend modes
- Layer styles
- Notes about layer styles
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Photoshop 7.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.