Photoshop 7 - Modifying Images
This online training course shows users how to use Photoshop 7 to crop, trim, retouch, smudge, blur, dodge, burn, saturate, and liquify images.
This lesson is part of our Photoshop 7 online training series which contains 44 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Use the Edit and Crop tools
- Cropping off unwanted portions of your image
- Select different focus and toning tools
- Smudge an image to remove imperfections
- Create an oil-painting effect
- Use the Blur tool
- Use the Dodge and Burn tools
- Adjust color saturation with the Sponge tool
- Eliminate red eye
- Distort your image with the Liquify command
- Using the Crop tool
- Cropping and trimming
- Editing with the retouching tools
- Smudging images
- Using the Blur tool
- Dodging and burning
- The Sponge tool
- Getting rid of red eye
- The Liquify command
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Photoshop 7.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.