Introduction to PCs - Using Your PC
This online training course teaches users how to navigate within the Windows operating system and use the drives in a PC.
This lesson is part of our Introduction to PCs online training series which contains 35 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Navigate the desktop
- Use the Windows taskbar and Start menu
- Use windows, menus and dialog boxes
- Use a PC's disk drives
- Navigating the desktop
- Using the Windows taskbar
- Using the Start menu
- Exploring Windows
- Using windows in Windows
- Using menus and dialog boxes
- Getting help from Windows
- Describing a PC's disk drives
- Locating a PC's disk drives
- Accessing disk drive information
- Using the CD-ROM/DVD drive
- Using the floppy drive
- Using the Zip drive
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Introduction to PCs.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.