Outlook 2002 - Reading and Sending Messages
This online training course shows users how to receive and send e-mail messages.
This lesson is part of our Outlook 2002 online training series which contains 18 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Read mail
- Reply to and forward mail messages
- Compose and send mail messages
- Print mail messages
- Find mail messages
- Attach files and include signatures in messages
- Reading and Responding to Messages
- Creating and Sending Messages
- Printing Messages
- Finding and Flagging Messages
- Attaching Files and Signatures to Messages
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Outlook 2002.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.