Outlook 2003 - Tasks, Notes, and Journal Entries
This online training course provides information on the tools that can be used to store and manage daily tasks, including entering, modifying, deleting tasks, and creating recurring tasks. It also teaches the learner how to use notes and journal entries.
This lesson is part of our Outlook 2003 online training series which contains 25 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Enter and modify tasks
- Copy and delete tasks
- Create recurring and regenerating tasks
- Compose and modify a note
- Record items in the Journal
- Print a Journal
- Entering a new task
- Changing, copying, and deleting tasks
- Creating recurring and regenerating tasks
- Completing tasks
- Using views to control tasks
- Composing and locating notes
- Opening, deleting, and editing notes
- Viewing notes
- Assigning categories and printing notes
- Changing default options for new notes
- Forwarding notes
- Automatic and manual Journal recording
- Viewing and finding Journal entries
- Printing and changing the Journal view
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Outlook 2003.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.