Oracle 10g Administration - Database Backup and Recovery Concepts
This online training course provides information on how Oracle performs crash and instance recovery, as well as how Oracle works with redo log files and archived log files.
This lesson is part of our Oracle 10g Administration online training series which contains 15 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Describe Oracle's crash and instance recovery technology
- Define how Oracle works with online and archived redo log files
- Database backup and recovery: overview and fundamentals
- Database backup and recovery: redo log files
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Oracle 10g Administration.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.