OOP Using C++ - Week 1
This online training course begins with a basic explanation of C++ components and quickly progresses to writing real object-oriented programs. Sample listings, complete with sample output and an analysis of code, illustrate the topics of the day.
This lesson is part of our OOP Using C++ online training series which contains 38 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Use data types, variables, and constants
- Use operators to manipulate C++ expressions
- Do advanced programming with functions
- Use statements and loops to control program flow
- Use classes and objects
- Enter, compile and link C++ programs
- Day 1: Getting Started
- Day 2: The Parts of a C++ Program
- Day 3: Variables and Constants
- Day 4: Expressions and Statements
- Day 5: Functions
- Day 6: Basic Classes
- Day 7: More Program Flow
- Week 1 in Review
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using OOP Using C++.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.