Microsoft .NET Applications MCSD/MCAD/MCDBA 70-316 - User Assistance and Accessibility
This online training course explains how to implement globalization in a .NET application through the localization process and attention to cultures. Learners can use an HTML help file example project to learn about the creation of user assistance. The course also covers planning and implementing accessibility features, including control properties. The implementation of print capability, with the use of Windows printing controls and specific .NET properties, is also discussed.
This lesson is part of our Microsoft .NET Applications MCSD/MCAD/MCDBA 70-316 online training series which contains 16 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Apply the localization process in the user interface with culture-specific formatting and resources.
- Plan and implement user assistance and accessibility features.
- Create an HTML help file.
- Implement print capability through Windows printing controls and .NET properties.
- Understanding localization
- Working with cultures
- Resource files
- Character encoding
- User interface mirroring
- Managing user input
- HTML help
- Implementing user assistance
- Understanding accessibility
- Printing text
- Printing graphics
- Using print controls
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Microsoft .NET Applications MCSD/MCAD/MCDBA 70-316.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.