Microsoft .NET 2.0 Web Development MCTS 70-528 - Configuring a Web Application
This online training course covers the various techniques to manage a Web application's behavior. You will learn about site navigation. You will also learn how HTTP is a stateless protocol and how you can manage state on both the server and client machines. One of the lessons contains tips and tricks for building an ASP.NET site and contains everything from managing which control has focus to dynamically generating images. You also examine how to use .config files to configure your application.
This lesson is part of our Microsoft .NET 2.0 Web Development MCTS 70-528 online training series which contains 16 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Use both client-side and server-side technologies to provide site navigation
- Describe the structure of a site using a site map file
- Understand the options for managing state in an ASP.NET application
- Use the Application and Session objects to manage state on the server
- Use ViewState, ControlState, cookies and query strings to manage state using the client
- Manage which control has focus on a Web page
- Dynamically generate images
- Explain how ASP.NET uses .config files
- Configure an ASP.NET Web application
- Implementing Site Navigation
- Managing State and Application Data
- Programming a Web Application
- Configuring a Web Application
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Microsoft .NET 2.0 Web Development MCTS 70-528.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.