Microsoft .NET 3.5 Windows Apps MCPD 70-563 - Planning Data Management
This online training course includes information on selecting a data storage mechanism. It also details some ways to design schema evolution management strategies and concurrency management strategies.
This lesson is part of our Microsoft .NET 3.5 Windows Apps MCPD 70-563 online training series which contains 18 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Plan data access strategy
- Plan a data caching and persistent strategy
- Select a data storage mechanism
- Plan application data sharing
- Design a schema evolution management strategy
- Design a concurrency management strategy
- Planning Data Access Strategy
- Planning a Data Caching and Persistent Strategy
- Data Storage Mechanism
- Planning Application Data Sharing
- Designing a Schema Evolution Management Strategy
- Designing a Concurrency Management Strategy
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Microsoft .NET 3.5 Windows Apps MCPD 70-563.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.