Microsoft SQL Server 7 Admin - Managing Accounts
This online training course shows users how to administer login IDs, Database IDs, and roles.
This lesson is part of our Microsoft SQL Server 7 Admin online training series which contains 60 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Create and assign SQL server roles
- Manage login IDs and database User IDs
- Viewing ID Information
- Viewing Roles
- Managing Login IDs
- Managing Database IDs and Roles
- Server Roles and Management Procedures
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Microsoft SQL Server 7 Admin.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.