Java 2 Enterprise Design - Enterprise Foundations
This course provides an overview of enterprise components and how to develop enterprise applications using the Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE).
This lesson is part of our Java 2 Enterprise Design online training series which contains over 44 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 6 months of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Discuss how the solution paradigms of object-oriented and component-based software development are key to building enterprise systems
- Describe the use of conceptual-analysis modeling to illustrate components, component interfacing, and component standards during enterprise system development
- Explain the J2EE component-container approach to enterprise application development, and the role of Java enterprise APIs and other Java-based technologies in the construction of enterprise systems
- Describe the Java enterprise technology solutions for database connectivity, client and user interfacing, distributed communications and communication services, system assurance, enterprise Web enabling, and enterprise application enabling
- Enterprise components
- Information technology in the enterprise
- Object-orientation and the enterprise
- Unified Modeling Language
- Modeling diagrams
- Components and models
- Component model interfaces
- Component model standards
- Design patterns
- The J2EE model
- Component-container architecture
- Java enterprise architecture
- Data connectivity
- Communication mechanisms
- Assurance mechanisms
- Client connectivity
- Web connectivity
- Application connectivity
- Enterprise user interfacing
- User interface deployment considerations
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Java 2 Enterprise Design.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 6 months of unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.