FOCUS - Basic MODIFY Requests
This online training course provides an overview of the basic MODIFY requests in FOCUS.
This lesson is part of our FOCUS online training series which contains 55 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Add, update and delete information in a database using the MODIFY process
- Enter a MODIFY request and explain the results
- Create a FIXFORM statement to read transaction data stored on a file
- Create the PROMPT statement to read transaction data
- What is MODIFY?
- Entering a Basic MODIFY Request
- Reading and Describing Data
- PROMPT and CRTFORM
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using FOCUS.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.