Running an Online Business - Developing Your E-Business
This online training course provides an overview of virtual corporations and some of the things to avoid when creating one.
This lesson is part of our Running an Online Business online training series which contains 55 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Define a virtual corporation
- Determine which business tasks to outsource
- Identify the advantages to establishing partnerships
- Recognize potential problems in starting an e-business
- The Virtual Corporation
- Transferring Information
- Laws of E-Commerce
- Considering Your Options
- Looking to the Future
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Running an Online Business.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.