Exchange 2000 Administration MCSE 70-224 - Creating and Managing Groups and Connectors
This online training course will teach users how to configure the administrative groups and routing groups that organize servers for fast, reliable message transfer.
This lesson is part of our Exchange 2000 Administration MCSE 70-224 online training series which contains 24 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Create and configure administrative groups and routing groups
- Define system policies
- Choose between Mixed and Native modes of operation
- Add connectors to routing groups
- Defining administrative groups
- Creating administrative groups
- Exchange 2000 policies
- Creating and applying policies
- Managing system policies
- Mixed mode and Native mode
- Routing groups
- Routing between groups
- Routing group connector
- SMTP connector
- X.400 connector
- Link status
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Exchange 2000 Administration MCSE 70-224.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.