Exchange 2000 Administration MCSE 70-224 - Installation and Coexistence
This online training course will teach users how to install Exchange 2000 and integrate it with their present systems.
This lesson is part of our Exchange 2000 Administration MCSE 70-224 online training series which contains 24 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Explain how Exchange 2000 integrates with Windows 2000 and Active Directory
- Prepare a Windows 2000 server for Exchange 2000 installation
- Install Exchange 2000
- Move users from existing Exchange 5.5 servers to Exchange 2000 servers
- Install and configure Active Directory Connector
- Integration with Windows 2000
- Installation requirements
- Preparing forests and domains
- Installing Exchange 2000
- Running an unattended installation
- Installing and configuring Active Directory Connector
- Sharing data
- Moving users to other servers
- Maintaining connectors and the ADC
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Exchange 2000 Administration MCSE 70-224.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.