E-Mailing Your Way to the Top - Becoming an Organizational Leader
This online training course provides information on how to take a leadership role in your department or company in developing more productive e-mail practices.
This lesson is part of our E-Mailing Your Way to the Top online training series which contains 8 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- List and explain the five steps in the process of improving e-mail productivity in a work group
- Explain how to work with managers to implement improvements to e-mail productivity
- Change in your neighborhood
- Leading the e-mail revolution
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using E-Mailing Your Way to the Top.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.