Dreamweaver MX - Adding Graphics
This online training course provides an introduction to Web graphics and shows users how to integrate graphic elements on a Web page. It also includes tips and strategies for creating Web graphics and for finding or buying images that are already optimized for the Web.
This lesson is part of our Dreamweaver MX online training series which contains 42 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Obtain royalty-free images from the Internet
- Choose an image-editing program for working with graphics
- Insert and align images on a Web page using appropriate file formats
- Use image maps
- Getting great graphics
- Creating your own images
- Understanding the basics of Web graphics
- Inserting images on your pages
- Aligning images on a page
- Creating a background
- Creating image maps
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Dreamweaver MX.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.