CompTIA Server+ 2005 (SK0-002) - Upgrading the Basic System
This online training course provides you with a detailed understanding of basic system upgrades and the elements that accompany them. These include scheduling, documenting, and installing.
This lesson is part of our CompTIA Server+ 2005 (SK0-002) online training series which contains 46 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Determine proper downtime schedules for system upgrades
- Perform basic system upgrades to BIOS, firmware, and processors
- Build documentation procedures, including creating the baseline for future upgrades
- Explain the differences in backup and data recover options
- Determine best practices for handling ESD and grounds
- Scheduling downtime
- Performing full system backups
- Processor upgrade
- Hard drive upgrade
- Memory upgrade
- BIOS and firmware upgrade
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using CompTIA Server+ 2005 (SK0-002).
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.