CompTIA Server+ 2005 (SK0-002) - Server Availability
This online training course provides you with a basic understanding of clustering, scalability, high availability, fault tolerance, and failover.
This lesson is part of our CompTIA Server+ 2005 (SK0-002) online training series which contains 46 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Discuss the effects of server failure and reliability
- Explain the concepts of clustering and scalability
- Calculate high availability
- Differentiate between fault tolerance and failover
- Server failures and reliable server networks
- High availability
- Fault tolerance
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using CompTIA Server+ 2005 (SK0-002).
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.