CIW Foundations 1D0-510 - E-Commerce Technologies
This online training course teaches you how to define electronic commerce (e-commerce) and related concepts and technologies.
This lesson is part of our CIW Foundations 1D0-510 online training series which contains 11 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Define electronic commerce (e-commerce) terms
- Explain electronic commercerce payment issues
- Discuss global business issues related to e-commerce
- E-Commerce Technologies
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using CIW Foundations 1D0-510.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.