CISSP Security Professional - Operations Security
This online training course covers Domain 7 of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) exam. It explains what you need to know about identifying the hardware and media controls, as well as the operators with access privileges to any of these resources. It also covers auditing and monitoring techniques that permit the identification of security events and their sources.
This lesson is part of our CISSP Security Professional online training series which contains 24 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify the key roles of operations security
- Define threats and countermeasures
- Explain how audit and monitoring can be used as operations security tools
- Define the role of Administrative management in operations security
- Define operations security concepts and describe operations security best practices
- Key operations security roles
- The roles of auditing and monitoring
- Penetration testing techniques
- Defining threats and countermeasures
- Countermeasures for employee-related threats
- The role of administrative management
- Concepts and best practices
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using CISSP Security Professional.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.