CGI/Perl - Interacting with Databases
This online training course helps students learn about using CGI and Perl to write data between Web pages and databases.
This lesson is part of our CGI/Perl online training series which contains 15 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Write a database validation script
- Read and write to a database
- Use the Structured Query Language (SQL) with relational databases
- Introduction to Databases
- Writing a Validation Script
- Reading and Writing to the Database
- SQL: Introducing SELECT Statements
- SQL: Learning More SQL Statements
- Accessing SQL Databases with Perl
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using CGI/Perl.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.