OOP Using C++ - Week 2
This online training course begins with how pointers and references work and then moves on to the advanced use of functions. It also presents arrays and collections, explores inheritance and polymorphism and ends with a discussion of special classes and friends. Sample listings, complete with sample output and an analysis of code, illustrate the topics of the day.
This lesson is part of our OOP Using C++ online training series which contains 38 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Create and use pointers and references
- Overload member functions and overload operators
- Declare and use arrays
- Reuse and extend existing types through inheritance
- Declare multiple inheritance and declare classes for virtual inheritance
- Create abstract data types and implement pure virtual functions
- Use static member variables and static member functions
- Day 8: Pointers
- Day 9: References
- Day 10: Advanced Functions
- Day 11: Arrays
- Day 12: Inheritance
- Day 13: Polymorphism
- Day 14: Special Classes and Functions
- Week 2 in Review
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using OOP Using C++.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.