Budgeting and Saving - Exploring Investment Options
This online training course provides a guide to investing in stocks and explains other investment options including bonds, mutual funds, and government investments.
This lesson is part of our Budgeting and Saving online training series which contains 21 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Describe in basic terms how the stock market works
- Pick stocks based on personal investment needs
- Compare the advantages of stocks, bonds and mutual funds
- Explain government investment options
- Investing in Stocks
- Investing in Bonds and Mutual Funds
- Investing with the Government
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Budgeting and Saving.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.