Budgeting and Saving - Making 401(k) Plans Work
This online training course explains how to take advantage of 401(k) saving plans.
This lesson is part of our Budgeting and Saving online training series which contains 21 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Explain the benefits of investing in a 401(k) plan
- Compare the 401(k) plan with other employer-provided investment options
- Enroll in a 401(k) plan
- Allocate 401(k) funds to maximize return and minimize risk
- Understanding 401(k) Plans
- Maximizing Your 401(k) Benefits
- Investing Online
- Saving Over the Long Haul
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Budgeting and Saving.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.