Budgeting and Saving - Planning Your Retirement
This online training course provides an introduction to long-term investment strategy.
This lesson is part of our Budgeting and Saving online training series which contains 21 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Explain investment terminology
- Plan a personal investment strategy
- Compare and choose among investment options such as stocks, bonds, and CDs
- Becoming an Informed Investor
- Planning Your Investments
- Planning for Retirement
- Cashing In at Retirement
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Budgeting and Saving.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.