Cisco BCMSN 642-811 - Availability and Redundancy
This online training course focuses on, and provides solutions for, three types of availability and redundancy: hardware, Layer 2, and Layer 3.
This lesson is part of our Cisco BCMSN 642-811 online training series which contains 25 hours of self-paced courseware. Our web-based training provides 1 year of unlimited access.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- List the similarities and differences between RPR and RPR+
- Use uplink interfaces for redundant switch connections
- Describe the different methods of default gateway redundancy
- Articulate the HSRP components, its operation, and configuration
- Identify the components and operation of VRRP
- Introduction to Availability and Redundancy
- Hardware Redundancy Capabilities
- Layer 2 Redundancy Design Methods
- Layer 3 Redundancy Issues
- HSRP Protocol Introduction
- HSRP Configuration and Verification
- SRM and VRRP Protocols
- Gateway Load Balancing Protocol
- Server Load Balancing
This course is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Cisco BCMSN 642-811.
- Internet connection
- Browser: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or any standards compliant browser.
- Authorware and Macromedia Flash player recommended but not required.
Retake any or all of our computer training as often as you want. Our online tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, anytime from any computer with internet access. All courses allow for 1 year unlimited access (1 user), includes a variety of features and all courses qualify for Continuing Education Unit credit.
StaffKit is an e-learning leader in providing computer training tutorials and online education. We have satisfied customers in over 75 countries using our online training courses. We have been a leading provider of self-paced web based training for the past 10 years.