StaffKit is partnering with Otterbein College to offer Continuing Education Units (CEUs). CEUs are a nationally recognized measure of completion of non-credit professional development learning activities by an approved provider.
CEUs can be used to:
- Provide employers with a history of an employee's professional development activities.
- Apply for relicensure or recertification, as defined by state agencies or professional organizations.
- Provide a basis for an employee's eligibility for a salary increase or promotion.
- Accrue college credit, based on an institution's requirements for translating life experiences to college credit.
- Provide a record for Lifelong Learning Tax Credits.
Anyone taking a StaffKit course from any source can earn CEUs from Otterbein College.
Number of CEUs Awarded Per Course:
Otterbein College awards 1 CEU for every 10 hours of successfully completed StaffKit course work. For the average completion time of any StaffKit course, visit our course catalog
. Select the category of courses you are interested in and then select the specific course. Average course completion time is listed under "Time" on each course catalog page.
A student currently pays Otterbein College a $15 CEU application fee for each course completed for CEU credit. *
*All normal StaffKit course subscription fees apply.